Yonder Music is a the first mobile on-demand streaming service that lets you HEAR IT. SING IT. SHARE IT! Free exclusively on Ncell.
• Unlimited ad-free access to over 20 million songs that you can download and play ANTYIME – even when you are offline
• Sing along to your favorite songs with the cool Snap Karaoke feature, record a video “snap” and share it with your friends!
• Regional content and exclusive events with your favorite local and international artists
• Music Discovery – a journey through a curated content experience highlighting new, popular, local and international content.
• Snap Karaoke – record yourself singing along to your favorite songs and share with your friends.
• My Music – Save all your favorite music – songs, artists, albums and playlists – on your device so you can keep listening even when you’re not connected.
• Exclusive Access – Get closer to your favorite local and international artists with access to contests, concerts and other VIP experiences.
Download Yonder Music- Nepal for Android
Download Yonder Music- Nepal for IOS
General FAQ for Yonder Music Nepal App
Will this app be free?
We are not taking any subscription charges for premium accounts to access all features of Yonder but streaming charges will be applicable as per the standard data rates.
Can this app be used in Wifi?
Yes this app can be used in both WiFi or data cellular network.
Can other network users download and use Yonder App?
Yes NTC users can download and use Yonder App but it will be applicable and available only for a month.
What will happen after a month?
After a month, this app can be used by only Ncell users. In this phase, the process will be for registration or logging in into the App and upon the use of the App for at least 60 seconds from the Ncell cellular network. After downloading the songs, customers can listen to the songs offline for a period of 24 hours, thereafter again upon the expiry of 24 hours, users will have to log in into the App from Ncell cellular network to get access for next 24 hours again.Exclusivity of registering and using the App on a daily basis shall be for Ncell customers only.
I reside in a Yonder-supported region, however my Playstore/ Appstore is saying that the app is not available in my country. What gives?
Not to worry, we got you covered! We suspect your store region for your account is set to another country. Therefore, you would need to ensure that you change the country of origin to your home region. You may follow the steps below for the respective stores:
- Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com and click the Settings icon in the top corner.
- Click Edit next to the “Home Address” listed and update the address (please note this is different from the “Address Book” which holds shipping addresses).
- Open Google PlayStore app and navigate to any item available for download.
- Click to begin a download until you reach the “Accept and Buy” screen (no need to complete the purchase)
- Close PlayStore, force stop and then clear data for the Google PlayStore application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Force Stop then Clear Data) or clear your browser cache
- Re-open PlayStore. You should now see the PlayStore that matches your default payment method’s billing country.
Note that if you don’t immediately see the PlayStore that matches your default payment method’s billing country, it may take a few hours for this to take effect.If you haven’t yet added a payment method to your account for the first time, add a card directly from the PlayStore with a billing address that matches your intended country location. Then, follow steps 3 through 6 to show your intended country’s PlayStore.
- On your device, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- If prompted, enter your password again.
- Tap Country/Region and select your current country
- Tap Next.
- In the prompt that appears, tap Agree.
- Select a payment method and enter your payment information.
- Enter your billing address and tap Next.
- Your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.