You can now easily invest money for various Hydropowers in Nepal from home through online. With the objective of raising investment in the hydropower sector , Ministry of Energy has developed a website where you can apply for Share online through internet.
How to apply online for Hydropower Share:
- To apply for Share in Hydro power sector Click here www.moenonline.moen.gov.np
- Create a new account using your email address
- Login to your newly created account
- Fill all details (like name, citizenship number, address, etc) asked in the form
- Submit the form
- Wait Till Ministry of Energy of Nepal (MOE) Contacts you
Who Can Apply for investment in Hydro power Share?
All Nepalese including Nepalese workers employed in the country like South Korea, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, will be able to register for the investment in hydro power sector of nepal
Similarly, Non Resident Nepali (NRN), abroad employed Nepalese diplomatic officials, civil servants, personnel working in various institutions can also invest through online for Hydropower Share.
In the view of the growing desire of the citizens to invest in the hydropower sector and the country’s need for capital investment for same, this online technology has been developed for easy submission for share investment forms.
One thought on “How to Online apply for Share for Hydropowers in Nepal”